Curator of moments, lover of all nature, love, fur babies and the feeling of rain on my skin on a warm summer day.
I feel deeply, your moments inspire me! I am here for it all, the firsts, the memorable speeches and reactions!
Documenting the important moments in your life is one of my greatest pleasures in both my photography and in life. I look forward to creating unique, beautiful photography with you which will act as a window back to your special moments for years to come– and all with a burning passion for photography, art, and your love for one another.
All collections include a gifted engagement session, minimum of 6 hours of wedding day coverage, a second photographer, planning consultation,, timeline curation, minimum of 80 images/hr edited and delivered in my signature style, and an online gallery that displays all of your high-resolution digital images. Investment costs and further information for wedding photography and a la carte portrait sessions can be provided with a simple email inquiry.
Collections with high resolution, digital galleries begin at $4400
Ready to book?
Upon inquiry, you will receive pricing information, and hopefully set up a call or Facetime to see if we are a good fit!
Once we decide that we are now BFFs and you couldn't think of a better person to capture your memories, we'll make it official with a seamless and simple process, signed contract and retain the date for my services with a 50% payment of the total contract amount.
Wedding dates are typically reserved 8-12 months prior to your wedding, and availability decreases with shorter notice. Elopements are reserved 2-3 months prior to your date.
Will we get the print release to our photos after our wedding?
- Yes! Upon receiving your images, you will get a full print release.
Do you do engagement Photography
- My most popular packages include an engagement session. I love these sessions as this gives me a chance to spend time with couples, get to know you better and it also helps you get a sense of how I work and hopefully helps you feel more relaxed on your wedding day.
How many images will we receive?
- I average 50-60 images per hour of shooting, depending on the pace of your day. I truly believe in quality over quantity and my goal is to deliver powerful images that you will want to print.
How many photographers will be there at our wedding?
- Most of my wedding collections come with one photographer, although you can always add on a second photographer for an additional cost.
Do you photograph elopements?
- I sure do.
What equipment do you use?
- I use Professional Nikon equipment. I carry full frame cameras with prime and zoom lenses among other items such as lighting. You can rest assured that your photos will look perfect no matter the lighting.
All collections include an online gallery to view, download and to share your full resolution images with your family and friends (who will no doubt be excited to see them!) Additional photographers, albums, and extra hours are available for purchase in packages or a la carte.
Wedding collections include an engagement session (which I find is a great way to get to know each other further, and to prepare you for your wedding day photos), and at least six hours of coverage.
lives in the moment
the small details that bring it all together
the people in their lives.
Alhy took our engagement and wedding photos. We were so happy with the service we received. On our wedding day she was very present and made sure to remind us of our timeline so we didn't miss any photographs we needed. She went above and beyond what I could have expected from her!